1. Boys Meets World
2. Sister Sister
3. Hanging With My Cooper
4. Sabrina The Teenage Witch
5. Malcolm In The Middle
6. The Secret World Of Alex Mack
7. The Journey of Allen Strange
8. Cousin Skeeter
9. Smart Guy
10. Clarissa Explains It All
* All images are from Google Images.
Until next time!
Posted in Memory Lane |
Tagged 80's Baby, Alex Mack, Allen Strange, Boy Meets World, Childhood, Clarissa Explains It All, Cousin Skeeter, Disney, Hanging With Mr Cooper, Nickelodeon, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Sister Sister, Smart Guy, TV |
1. When I’m in the middle of conversations I tend to walk backwards as I glide to my next destination whilst finishing the conversation. I am no Michael Jackson though!
2. At times I talk extremely fast without realising.
3. The Hotel Inspector and Masterchef are my current favourite TV shows.
4. I can multitask except for when I’m eating my dinner, it takes me up to an hour to finish my plate of food.
5. I’ve never considered myself to be a physical fighter; however I’m convinced I’ve had fights in my sleep.
What are some random facts about you? Let me know! 🙂
Posted in Random Musings |
Tagged 5, Dinner, Facts, Fast Talker, Food, Masterchef, Micheal Jackson, Musings, Random Facts, Sharing is caring, Sleep, The Hotel Inspector, TV, Walk |
I thought this was the perfect opportunity to reminisce about my dear childhood friends; Screech, Zack, Kelly, Lisa, Slater and Jessie. Although I didn’t know them personally; they played a huge part of my childhood, via my TV of course!
I have probably seen every single episode of Saved By The Bell (The Early Years). These were the days when I would be sat in front of the TV tuned into Nickelodeon!