I’m so excited to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Sass, it was very unexpected! Thank you! Feel free to check out her blog: http://whatsasssays.wordpress.com/
So here are the rules!
“The Liebster award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to try to promote their blog a little and also bring together a community of bloggers. The rules of the competition are as follows:
The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them. Provide 11 facts about yourself Answer 11 question set by the person who nominated you Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions!
11 facts about myself
- I’m well into my 20’s and people always think I’m between the ages of 15-18 years old. I can’t leave my house without my ID.
- I learnt French and Turkish in secondary school, but I remember nothing! Tell a lie; in French I can say “Bonjour”, “Au revoir, “Poulet and “La glace”. Imagine how far I will get on my next visit to France lol. At least I will know what to order from the menu.
- I rarely eat my dinner without coleslaw when I’m at home. When I go out I will order coleslaw as a side 90% of the time.
- Indian food is my all time favourite!
- I learned to sew when I was younger. I made a few outfits for my dolls and that was as far as my fashion design career went.
- I have been out the country a few times to France and Belgium mostly. I’m yet to go on a big holiday. There are so many places I plan to visit in the next few years.
- I love looking at designs; you could be showing me what is your carrier bag after a shopping trip and I would be analysing the design.
- I hate crumpets; they always get lodged in my throat!
- I studied Multimedia at University.
- If I could wear converses every day I could. I actually have a love/hate relationship with them!
- I always wear earrings,if I don’t I feel naked!
11 Questions From Sass
- If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why? I would describe myself as a rabbit lol. I just have this image of a rabbit hopping around and that reflects how I am when I’m in fast mode. Plus my friend described me as one due to my fast talking.
- What advice would you give to the younger you? Take more chances and also enjoy myself more because before I know it I will be wishing to be young again.
- What is your favourite childhood memory? I have loads! It would have to probably be running around the playground carefree!
- Do you have any annoying habits? Not that I know of lol- Oh I use “lol” quite frequently
- If you could go for dinner with a famous person, who would you chose? If I had narrow it down to one, it would be hard! It would have to be either Tia or Tamera Mowry. These ladies seem so down to earth and they have been a great inspiration over the years.
- What one thing could you not live without? My phone or my iPod. I can’t decide! Actually I will say my phone, since there is music on my phone!
- Who/what inspires you? My mum, for as long as I can remember she has always been hardworking and very headstrong.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years time? I will be doing something creative more than likely, hopefully married with kids by then too lol.
- What is your number one life goal? Live life to the fullest
- What is your biggest achievement? I would say my biggest achievement is yet to come to be honest.
- Any pet hates? Bad mannerisms and bad hygiene.
My nominations (in no particular order)
I know some of you are a little over the 200 mark though I can’t wait to see your responses! Here are my questions for you:
- What’s the first thing you think about in the morning?
- What is your favourite type of food?
- If the internet didn’t exist and you couldn’t blog, what would you be doing?
- What is your favourite memory?
- What are your hobbies?
- When was the last time you tried something new?
- What is happiness to you?
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
- Do you speak any other languages?
- What is your favourite film?
- What was the last item you purchased?
Make sure you comment on this post with a link to your post so I can see your answers to my questions! Rochelle